- Purpose of Use
When you visit this website to contact us or register to our email magazine etc., the Federation may collect your personal information such as your full name, e-mail address and phone number.
The personal information the Federation collects will be used for the following purposes:
- To verify the identity of customers To use in donation, payment and invoice processes as part of executing business activities To respond to changed conditions, service suspension, cancellation, contract cancellation notification, and other service provision
- To contact customers by telephone, email and mail for sales promotion and campaign of the Federation
- To improve our services or to develop new services
- To use such information to the extent that it has obtained consent from customers
- Disclosure and Provision to a Third Party
The Federation will manage personal information provided to us, and will not disclose or provide them to any third party except under the following cases.
- When the Federation has obtained consent from customers.
- When the personal information has to be disclosed to a contractor entrusted by the Federation to carry out tasks in order to provide services requested by customers
- When required by law
- Inquiries Regarding Personal Information
If the Federation receives requests from customers for the disclosure, correction, addition, deletion and discontinuance of the customer's personal information, the request will be handled in a timely and practical manner, after confirming that the request was submitted by themselves.
- Access Analysis Tool
The Federation will use Google Analytics to help analyze how customers use this website.
This feature can be rejected by disabling cookies, the option to do so being available in the browser settings.
Click here for more information.
When moving from this website to other websites by links or banners, the Federation do not take any responsibility for the information, services, etc. provided at the destination site.
Although this website aims at providing information as accurate as possible with regard to the content and information it contains, there may be cases where wrong details have been registered, or the information has become outdated. No responsibility will be taken by this website, for any damage caused by the content published on this site.
In addition to complying with the applicable Japanese laws and regulations regarding personal information, this website will continuously and appropriately review the content of its policy to improve it.
Please direct inquiries regarding the handling of personal information to the personnel responsible indicated below.
Japan Inclusive Football Federation
3-10-15 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, Japan 113-8311
Hours: AM 10:00 to PM 5:00 (Except Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)