JIFF is a related organisation of the Japan Football Association (JFA). We work in collaboration with JFA to achieve our visions and to support the 7 disability football associations.
Through football, we contribute to creation of a vibrant, inclusive society where everyone, with and without disabilities, can enjoy the value of sport and individuality of each person is fully respected.
- By promoting and developing disability football until it takes deeply root in society, we will create an environment where anyone can enjoy football anytime, anywhere.
- By strengthening the base of disability football in Japan, we will create world-class national teams that move, inspire and encourage the people of Japan.
- By keeping good governance and fulfilling our social responsibilities, we will enhance the value of disability football.
Cooperation with JFA
- Liaison between JFA and the member associations
- Consensus building among the member associations
- Planning and implementation of measures to develop disability football and disability sport
- Reinforcement of cooperation among the member associations
- KITAZAWA Tsuyoshi
- Vice Presidents
- TANAKA Kenji (Japan Deaf Football Association)
MAEHANA Hirofumi (Japan Amputee Football Association)
- General Secretary
- MATSUDA Kunji (Japan Football Association)
- IGUCHI Kenji (Japan Blind Football Association)
SASSA Tsuyoshi (Japan Social Football Association)
JIN Iyoko (Japan Cerebral Palsy Football Association)
SUZUKI Hirokazu (Japan Football Federation for Persons with Intellectual Disability)
HIBINO TANAKA Nobuko (Toin University of Yokohama)
YAMAKI Jyo (Japan Powerchair Football Association)
- TARUMOTO Satoshi (Lawyer)
OKUMURA Takehiro (CPA)
- Japan Amputee Football Association
- Japan Cerebral Palsy Football Association
- Japan Social Football Association
- Japan Football Federation for Persons with Intellectual Disability
- Japan Powerchair Football Association
- Japan Blind Football Association
- Japan Deaf Football Association
JIFF was established to fulfill two key missions: to support the 7 disability football associations and to carry out activities for the realization of an inclusive society.
1. Support for the 7 Disability Football Associations
We support the 7 disability football associations in order to improve their business infrastructure, sport performance and promotion activities for each type of football.
- Introduction of a common uniform for Japan national disability football teams
- Joint secretariat for disability football (Shared office) and personnel support
- Public Relations of the 7 types of disability Football
- Working as a primary contact point to response to inquiries on disability football
2. Activities for the Realization of an Inclusive Society
We are working to create an environment where anyone can enjoy football anytime, anywhere, and to dissolve social barriers between people with and without disabilities.
- Creating an inclusive environment through efforts of Inclusive Football Festa
- Training Courses for Coaching of Disability Football and Registration System
- Partnership Conference for Building a Network of Disability Football in the 9 Regions of Japan
- Financial supports for sign language interpretation
- Education programs for companies and schools